Dermatology Network Solutions
INCREASE PATIENT VOLUME WITH OUR FIVE STAR SOLUTIONS
Dermatology Network Solutions (DNS) is South Florida’s largest dermatology network. We offer our network providers the opportunity to increase their practice’s patient volume through our established contracts with leading regional health plans. Our network provider panels are established based on the health plan’s demographics, geographic needs and projected growth.
Together with the healthpPlan:
- We establish a closed panel that ensures sufficient access for the health plan members and increased patient volume for our network providers.
- As a result of increasing patient volume, you will be able to minimize your capital investment on marketing and new business development.
- The reduction of overhead costs along with the opportunity to see more patients and increased revenue, will ultimately lead to a more profitable practice.
As your Network Partner
- DNS continually looks for additional referral sources to enhance the growth of your practice.
- Our network development team visits with health plans, MSOs and PCPs in an effort to earn their business and promote your practice.
- DNS has brought together the medical and administrative expertise with robust IT systems that enable highly efficient electronic authorization and claims processing.
- Our system receives electronic claims receipt via EDI and closely adheres to all federal regulations.
- Our dermatologists appreciate getting paid promptly and that no claims are lost. They also value our network’s extensive reporting and customization capabilities, enabling them to run a well-managed operation.
- We encourage and support peer to peer collaboration and support you and your practice with our most effective management techniques.
Our Health Plan Partners
DNS works with major regional health plans and currently provides our network providers access to nearly 600,000 managed care members.
- Florida Blue