The Office Associate performs routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing, and record-keeping.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate overall day-to-day administrative activities for the Office Administration Department
- Coordinates the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Greet scheduled visitors (follow PNS greet protocol) and conduct to appropriate person or conference room
- Order and maintain office and kitchen supplies for both PNS and CDC
- Manage the schedule of conference rooms
- Coordinates and at times pick-up lunch for guests and/or meetings
- File, organize, scan, copy and fax documents
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents as requested
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
- Assist in HR departmental assignments as needed
- Special Projects as assigned or directed
- Associates degree preferred, one year minimum of secretarial experience.
- Must possess: clerical skills, reporting skills, administrative writing skills, Microsoft Office skills. Must also be organized and proficient at managing processes, analyzing Information, problem solving, supply management, inventory control, time management, collaboration skills, personal effectiveness/credibility, flexibility, technical capacity, stress management/composure and verbal communication. Must also be cost consciousness and manage a budget.
- Must have a professional attitude, problem solving, analytical thinking, customer service, interpersonal skills, teamwork spirit, leadership, quality management, strategic thinking, dependability and work independently.
- Bonuses and any other incentives
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/ Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday general time span: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Semi-annual performance appraisal.
This position requires less than 5% travel
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.Apply Now!
Please click the link above to send us an email and apply.
Please remember to attach your résumé.