The Full-Stack Developer is responsible for designing, coding and modifying applications, websites, and API’s from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in designing, developing, and maintaining overall architecture of desktop and web applications
- Participate in designing, developing, and maintaining overall architecture of OLTP and OLAP databases and Data marts in a Data Warehouse environment
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications and data processes
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team and other departments to design and launch new applications and add features to current ones
- Gather and maintain requirements, technical specifications, and architecture documents
- Collaborate in the research, analysis, and implementation of new technologies
- Work with hardware in a network infrastructure and prepare systems and dependencies for software implementations
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks/ activities of a team of developers to effectively meet the deliverables and schedule of a large, complex software development projects
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- 2-3 years of experience and/or a Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- Proficient experience developing .NET Framework and .NET Core, and Angular 4+ applications
- Proficient experience using T-SQL to create, scale, and maintain tables, views, stored procedures, functions, cursors, and triggers.
- Other SQL server skills such as SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS are a plus
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git Lab, Git Hub and Team Foundation is a plus
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Be willing to learn and adopt new technologies to keep up with fast pace of the programming industry
General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing
- Analytical thinker
- Strong organizational abilities
- Problem solver
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/ Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday general time span: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires less than 10% travel.
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.Apply Now!
Please click the link above to send us an email and apply.
Please remember to attach your résumé.